General Discussion > One Life, Live it, Celebrate it!

Magic of music

(1/3) > >>

Mrs January:
Hi ladies

I am peri menopausal and in the fog of it all somedays.......

Just taking only the oestrogen part  of Elleste 2mgs until Mirena fitted on 17th Jan...... My best friend at this time is my I pod. It plays me endless music....I get to dance and be silly when ever I want too and my love of music continues. It helps with edge ( I call it this not anxiety) and I get to smile my days away.....

Here's to 2014 and an end to my unhappy relationship and opening of new doors to adventures, I have the love of my two sons......to help me through yay

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taz2:
 :welcomemm:  Mrs January. Perhaps you would like to add to our Favourite Track of the Day thread! http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7597.945.html

Taz x

dulciana:
I couldn't agree more, Mrs. January!   I think listening to music takes you to sounds, "sights", places, emotions etc. etc.  that leave meno feelings far behind.    I'm really glad it's helping you so much.  I think it's impossible to listen to music and not react physically - even if you just tap your feet!   I like to "air-conduct", when hubby's not around 'cos I'd look daft!  (The cat looks at me in a very worried way when I do this................can't think why!)
Dulciana
x

CLKD:
When I was unable to sleep I had Radio2 by the bed, turned low .......... friends who are in the music business have lifted my Spirits in ways they will never know

dulciana:
Glad to hear that, CKLD!
D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version