General Discussion > Birthdays and Events

Sharing good news

<< < (5/5)

Lizzy:
Oh Florida how exciting, love the dress, it will be so fab with a top hat, great look. Will you were it long like in the pic? What shoes will you were?  Have you always been different, with your style ? Or have you got wilder with your new partner ! It's great you sound fun. Enjoy your wedding plans.
Congratulations
Lizzy x

honeybun:
My nephew got married at Gretna Green over the anvil. There was only 15 of us there and then we went across the road to a hotel for a meal.
It was a lovely wedding except the registrar called my nephews wife by the wrong name the whole way through. She is Russian so who knows. I wonder if it was even legal.   ;D

It was very romantic if a tad cold as it was in December.

Honeyb
X

fiorinda:
Thanks Lizzy! I'm going to 'catch' the skirt up at the front, to make it mid-calf, and add ribbons and flowers, hopefully creating a bustle effect at the back, and wear it with boots - I have a fabulous pair of boots with chunky metal heels and a bit of a wedge at the front that I don't wear enough (they're very Metal!!) so probably those. I also want a bolero of some kind to go with it, and some little lace gloves.

I always USED to be different with my clothes and style, but got lazy and 'mumsy' when my kids were younger. I started to wear the kind of clothes I love again around 8 years or so ago. So no, I've not got wilder since meeting Lee, but we have the same kind of style and like the same kind of music, books etc.

The top hat really is lovely, black pure wool with a purple silk lining, I am so inlove with it, but had my hair up in a bun so couldn't be sure of the correct size!!

I did look at Gretna, Honeybun, but it's as expensive as getting married in a fancy hotel!! x

Lizzy:
It will be amazing, you sound very creative Florida, are you arty? The top hat sounds fab, and the shoes. It's great you have your own style. it just goes to show we don't have to become invisible! I must so something about my own image, I've not got out of scruffy joggers again while doing the housework today!
Lizzy  x

CLKD:
FAB U LUS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version