General Discussion > This 'n' That

Anyone been to Jersey?

(1/2) > >>

vianne:
Hi ladies, we are considering a holiday in Jersey but don't really know much about the place. I was wondering if anyone has visited and could give me an idea of the best area to stay, we won't be taking a car so it would be nice if it was quite central, also somewhere fairly quiet as its just the two of us going so we don't want to be in the middle of somewhere with noisy nightlife and clubs, etc. Thanks,

v x

CLKD:
My Mum flew there 4 years ago - at the age of 82  :o.  Her first Passport, her first trip abroad, her first flight, her first holiday without my Dad, her first holiday with a 'strange' man .......... she thoroughly enjoyed herself  ;) :D

Joyce:
We're doing Jersey for first time at end of August. Been to Guernsey 20 odd years ago.  We're going to a quieter spot at St Brelades. We're flying and making use of public transport to get about. Island not too big so shouldn't be a problem.  Hubby knows someone who has been and says there are many fantastic places to eat. Try looking at the Jersey Tourism website.

mac:
Hi
We lived in Jersey for a long time and only moved back 4 years ago. If you want to be central stay in St Helier the bus service is excellent so you can get about really easy.
Let me know if you want more info.

Mac

vianne:
Thanks for your replies, ladies. I liked the look of St Brelaides, it doesn't look as big as St. Helier so hopefully it might be a bit quieter. Will do some more research!  :)

v x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version