Where has my waist gone.

ladybug50:
There's always Shapewear!!... ;) ;D

lily:
Your waist may be no more
but your poetry is to adore!  ;D

janm:
Thankyou lily ;D I love the reply.

ladybug50, I have a drawer full of shapewear that's no good. Some of it cuts me in two (between the legs), while others don't pull the bits in that need pulling in. ;D

Any recommendations would be welcome, as long as you can still breathe while wearing them ;)

Suzi Q:
Your going to hate me GIVE UP BREAD
Give it 6 weeks and watch as the under waist apperars again
See you tighten your bra not use extender it really works
Ive bee on just eating normal but no bread for 6 weeks lost 4kls 1 and a bit dress size
I have 60% lost the sticky out tummy Went to a meeting last night and everyone commented on my wieght
I looked at piccies taken at NY and  piccies take of a trip I took 2 weeks ago and the difference is amasing
Its hard not going to tell you its not but wraps instead of bread and the odd sin of a Crumpet
It also makes oyu feel better no bloating I had aas a sin half a crossaint Saturday with in half an hour I was beclching
I felt rubbish my body eveidently is happy with no bread and Ive done nothing else no diet no exer just no bread!

I wear pull on kickers like the old Basques tip buy a size too big so 14 buy a 16 it doesnt cut you then
Get high waisted ones look at the gussett width  if you ask as long as youve knickers on you can try thats what I dox

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version