Menopause Discussion > Personal Experiences

Would this work?

(1/4) > >>

walking the dog:
I have got the idea into my head that if i stopped my periods my horrendous PMT and my peri meno symptoms would go away. I wondered if i went on the mini pill would that do it? Or would it make my symptoms worse as I believe the mini pill is progesterone only and i dont get on with it very well?

Has any one got any advice? xx

CLKD:
How is your diet generally?  NAPS explained that PMT can be caused by a sudden drop in blood sugar and I was advised to eat 3-hourly 24/7.  NOT to miss any days/nights.  The idea is not to increase the amount you eat but to spread it over the 24 hours.  Every day.

walking the dog:
I do have a good diet i dont eat junk food, but i do tend to eat in 3 meals a day, i will try spreading it out its difficult at work as were not meant to eat in the room with the children present.

CLKD:
Aaah, that certainly makes it more difficult.  Do they have a break mid-monring/afternoon?  If so a biscuit/small sandwich will suffice. My mainstandby even today is a packet of mixed, dried fruits and nuts.  Grazing seems to help.

As for the mini-pill, it's so long since I took one that I can't remember the effects  ::)

walking the dog:
depending on what shiift im on depends on my break some days morning some days afternoon. I could eat seeds etc in the room such as sun flower, pumpkin but i wouldnt get away with a sandwich, the childen would all want a bite! I have to be careful of allergies too if something was unknowingly dropped and a child ate it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version