General Discussion > This 'n' That

Young adult violence

(1/13) > >>

Suzi Q:
Well yesterday I got the train to the other side of town going through the city to see the Chiro backs s... to s... again
About 5 stops from where I live 2 late teens got on and started swearing f and c words
Man turned around and asked them politley to not use that language train comp was roughly half full
They then started to swear louder more obcene now I was sitting on an angle cos of my back and i could see them
One of them jumped up shouting f c gonna get you and sat next to a young girl trying to intimidate her and the man
She was sitting behined hm now I saw this and looke at the other lad he got somethng out of his pocket and I thought OH god hes going to attack this fella from behind now the train had stopped so up I jump left my bags and shoved my head outside and shouted for a GUARD One leapt on the train and I pointed to the lads and said these little bsds
They are swearing and using threatening behavioue well OH MY GOD these 2 went for me like the devil was inside them
Anger incandecent rage Ive never seen anythng like it in my life now I see why some pool peope get stomped to death
They were being held by 4 guards they were screaming abuse at me thed totaly forgotten the man now all they could see was someone had made them responasable theyw ere screaming weve got fk concession card YOU cant thwrow us of the train DOLE of course amebos these 2 were a perfect reason for the big A slime scum of the earth
Their faces showed you they came from the bottom of the gene pool They just couldnt get it someoe had not been scared and not just sat there like a stuffed dummy Then a NIgerian guard came up to me and said I was causing the trouble I said pardon theyve just said they are going to find me rape me kill me and Im the trouble I wont tell you what I said to him it maybe construed as being rasicist which it wasnt but some people are touchy He didnt go to the aid
He ran off the train saw him leggin it in to the pay booth So story goes on by thios time they were spitting gobs of u n
Kicking screaming It was beyong beleif they dragged them off the train and gurad shouted to me sit down which i was anyway they shut the doors NOW imagine if you will Im in the window seat they are on the platform
One of them takes a run at the train and literaly punches the window where I sat IT CRACKED
If that had been my face it would have had every bone broken in it we pulled out everyone but me was shaken
Now I no hero but I honestly thought they were going to attack the man and guess what he said nothng
While they were screaming hatred at me he sat with his head downcast The girl came and sat with me she was shaking
25 years ago entire carrige would have thrown lads on the floor and well u know NOT today people actually ignored it
Guard came up to me and said theyd called the police but hadnt been able to hold the lads theyd scarpered
So Ive been told by hubbie and son I cant use the train for a few weeks and as much as I hate to agree I do sad hey
IM A CURPHEY GIRL EVEN AT MY AGE YAYYYYYYYYY Clever or plain bloody stupid? latter I think xxxxxxx(maiden name)

Rowan:
Horrified Suzi, and I though all teenagers in Australia were like the ones in Neighbours.

That experience was enough to give you Post Traumatic Stress!

Sorry your back pain is back.

CLKD:
You did what I probably would have done.  Acted instintively.  At least the girl came to sit by you, maybe the man was too shocked to say anything, we don't know what problems he has.  I would probably have stood up and asked if everyone else was OK, in order to break the ice.

But to blame you! .........  :foryou:

Taz2:
I wondered about CCTV too and I am sure the guy would have had to have some medical attention to his hand. To break a train window with a hand is some feat and would probably have caused fractures. I'm afraid I wouldn't have taken them on - too many knives carried nowadays but well done you Suzi.

Taz x

Suzi Q:
Thanks girls xxxxx
But it was stupid really it was just instinct I honestly thought they were going to attack him
Shock hit today though as in the old Betas came out not for anything id done it was of all things the window
I kept tihnking what if hed managed to get to me BUT he didnt so there ya go
I dont kow if the man was in shock I tink the carriage was cos I forgot to say when I shouted through the carriage door for a GUARDDDDDDDDDD I came in they screamed at me and gulp
I screamed back at them called them I think ? Get off the train you 2 bloody ignorant pigs and I  did scream it hehehe
Taz He must have damaged his hand the widow bent in and a small crack apeared it was a mighty thud
Hope he bust his hand But today I thought they didnt get to me but bet they battered some poor sod last  xxxxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version