Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: perimenopause  (Read 7399 times)

ngibbons

Re: perimenopause
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2017, 01:19:23 PM »

In not sure about other syptoms the more you read you start to get it into your head that you have whatever you read. I do wake up in the night and often can go back to sleep. Just before Xmas I had to stand outside as I came across really hot all over it did feel strange just for a minute or so but I'd been cooking and just put it down to that. Thanks

ngibbons

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2017, 01:23:20 PM »

Thanks so pleased I found this website

nearly50

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2017, 01:34:08 PM »

Hmm, maybe that's why I'm bloated this week - on day 46 and used to have roughly 24 day gaps. Or maybe a period will start soon - so difficult to tell!

Me too on imagining symptoms - someone was talking to me about asthma yesterday and I could feel my chest tightening.  ::)

Gill P

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2017, 11:00:35 PM »

Hi ladies. My periods are either every month or every three months. Not unusual for the every three month ones to last up to 6 weeks which I've been told can happen. Just need to watch your iron levels though. Also I too suffer from period pains even when not having a period.

Good luck. Xx

ngibbons

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2017, 09:33:19 AM »

Thanks Gill P the thing that is bothering me he most is that my period that was on 2 jan lasted 2 weeks and was only 1 week after my last period had ended.it last 2 weeks and was a lot lighter than normal . Since then ive had nothing. I know were all different but no one else seems to have had something like that.

ngibbons

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 07:12:48 PM »

Hi I started to bleed again on 21 Feb il (which is when my period would be due) however ut is really light infact I only need a pad and only have a small amount of blood on it .

ngibbons

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2017, 08:53:39 PM »

Thanks sparkle it helps knowing it's not unusual. I'm abit of a worrier lol

ngibbons

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2017, 08:58:44 PM »

Yeah notice i noticed 8.seem to worry alot more the older I get  ☺

Machair

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2017, 11:06:04 AM »

My periods have become very light just as you describe- really only need a small pad or liner. It is certainly something several of us here have experienced as we enter the last stages of perimenopause so you are not alone. Also red bleeding is often minimal- I have found mine to be brown or even dark yellow most of the time since they became light and infrequent.   

Hurdity

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2017, 11:54:02 AM »

ngibbons - did you ever read the information about peri-menopause on this site - hopefully it will help you realise that what you are experiencing is normal?
http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/menopause.php
http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/article-perils-of-the-perimenopause.php

Hurdity x
Pages: 1 [2]