Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Dulciana  (Read 3769 times)

Ju Ju

Dulciana
« on: June 24, 2016, 06:31:32 PM »

Dulciana wanted me to let you know that she has left the forum as she is very upset by the results of the referendum. She doesn't want to upset anyone and she isn't leaving because of what anyone has said. She will visit from time to time as a guest. She might return at a future date. Let's hope she does.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Dulciana
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 07:14:33 PM »

Disappointment will fade.  Tell her to drop by in her other topics, her comments will be missed!

Dorothy

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 07:46:22 PM »

I am so sorry she has gone as I appreciated her posts so much.  Dulciana, if you are reading this, I hope you come to terms with today's events and are able to come back soon.  Hugs x 

Joyce

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 10:42:14 PM »

Aw, Dulciana. My daughter was in tears over result as was my nephew. Nowt we can do, but accept it & hope all turns out well. We'll welcome you back, anytime.

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 07:55:26 AM »

That's a shame but hopefully you will return Dulciana. We'll miss you.

Taz x

Cazikins

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 08:47:36 AM »

Such a shame that she has left because of the results but I totally understand her reasons.
It is easy to get drawn into a discussion of which you are passionate about, without it affecting your emotionally, I know I have done it a few times over the years. 

I do hope you return to us Dulciana when you feel the time is right for you.  :-*

Love Cazi x

babyjane

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 09:09:22 AM »

Yes I do hope she will read these posts and return when she feels less raw.

MM is not about politics or the referendum and, in time, comments on the europe thread will get less and eventually cease, but MM will go on for what it is, a supportive group of ladies in various stages of a life changing process.

Kathleen

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 12:48:07 PM »

Sorry to see you go Dulciana and hope you feel you can return one day.

My son works at a university in London and he said everyone was in shock yesterday. My daughter works in Edinburgh and now the future of Scotland is in doubt.

Life goes on and I'm sure we'll all adapt to our new situation. I think it's the fear of the unknown that's the worst part.

Take care ladies.

K.