Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Wind machine  (Read 11147 times)

Joyce

Wind machine
« on: May 28, 2016, 09:35:16 PM »

Anyone else windier than they used to be. My daughter says old ladies have similar problem. Am I that old already? Surely hormones can't be to blame for this, or can they?  ;D

Cazikins

Re: Wind machine
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 10:51:54 PM »

Oh Yes Cubagirl, me too.  ;D
I blame it on getting older & the dreaded hormones.
Mind you I suffer from IBS also which again I put down to getting older & hormones.
Oh what is going to come next that I will be blaming the meno on?

Ju Ju

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 12:38:48 AM »

Billy Connelly said that once you are over 60, you should never trust a fart! Oh dear.....occasionally he's right! ::)

walking the dog

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 01:23:31 AM »

Cubagirl I read the title of your post 'wind machine' and I seriously thought to myself that it must be  a new invention to cool ladies with hot flushes down! So funny when I read the rest of your post 😁 xc

dazned

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 09:21:33 AM »

When I used to have periods the few days before I came on I had truely evil wind ! So surely it must be something to do with hormones,what I dont know  :-\

Joyce

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 09:32:33 AM »

;D ;D

So glad it isn't just me.  Wind machine would be good for flushes mind you!   ;D

As for Billy Connolly, he is occasionally right. He has a way of making fun of the ageing process, well we have to.

babyjane

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 10:02:34 AM »

Yes, I can be very antisocial.  My granddaughter thinks it is hilarious but I really really don't do it on purpose.  Sometimes I don't get that warning feeling, it just rips!!  :-[  But they never smell it's just like my bum vibrates  :whist:

Joyce

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 11:35:34 AM »

;D ;D

Children do think these things are funny, bless them!

dazned

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 11:54:07 AM »

Mine arent usually loud but DH says they could be used in chemical warfare  :o :sick02:

I can't help it  :(

countrybumpkin

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 12:29:03 PM »

Babyjane your reply reminds me of the dr joke about the patient who goes to the GP saying exactly what you just said and the GP says I will book you in for sinus surgery  ;D ;D

Are you absolutely sure they don't smell or just don't smell to you :P

babyjane

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 12:59:21 PM »

the noisy ones don't seem to or the dog would react  ::), the silent ones do.  I do use probiotics and I think that helps and I don't eat processed foods either so that may also help but it doesn't seem to reduce the wind!

I do find that wheat based products can make it all worse so I keep away from those as much as possible.

Joyce

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 03:35:41 PM »

My lactose intolerance causes some of my problems, when I've inadvertently had something with lactose. But it's not always the case. I've got no pet to blame, oh wait I have, it's hubby!  ;D

dazned

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 04:11:10 PM »

:rofl:

Dyan

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 04:49:28 PM »

Yep, me too. Wheat plays havoc with my stomach and sugar too.
I now have gluten free bread and I'm trying to cut sugar out of my diet as much as possible.
If I eat grapes :o

Dulciana

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 08:25:26 PM »

There's an "instrument" called a wind machine, used to produce sounds of wind in an orchestral composition or in a theatrical production.  I thought you meant that, until I read on........ ;D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 08:28:35 PM by Dulciana »
Pages: [1] 2 3