Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Femoston-conti 1mg/5mg not sure if it is for me?  (Read 3405 times)

Annflan

Femoston-conti 1mg/5mg not sure if it is for me?
« on: May 24, 2016, 07:13:29 PM »

Hi after exchanging messages on the forum I started on Femoston-conti after supply problems with my previous HRT.  Although it has helped with the hot flushes and sleepless nights I have recently felt exhausted and sick.  My boobs have got bigger and I feel bloated.  Has anyone else had this problem?  No bleeding as I have read about with other women as yet.  Have only been on it for 5 weeks but not sure whether to stick with it or not. Bean anyone advise?

Annflan

Re: Femoston-conti 1mg/5mg not sure if it is for me?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 08:04:56 PM »

Thank you for your reply.  Can you advise how I would do that?  This is such a nuisance as I was great on my other hrt but it is no longer available.

Noodle

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 10:07:11 PM »

What was your other HRT?

Annflan

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 04:36:48 AM »

My other HRT was Premique low dose but is unavailable.  When I took the low dose Femoston Conti it did not seem to have any effect on the symptoms which is why I am on the higher dose now.  Tried to go without and it was a nightmare.  Also am feeling very low which is not usual for me at all. Am beginning to think may be HRT.

Annflan

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 06:54:38 PM »

Thank you so much for the information what a shame the doctor did not have the same level of knowledge as yourself. Will definitely look into it and ask doctor for a change.  Thank you again. 

LesleyM00

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 01:49:23 PM »

Hi, I know this post is a few months old now but just to let you know I was also switched from premique low dose to femoston like you and I had headaches and felt a little bloated but it settled after a few month. Now Premique low dose is available again and I have switched back as the lower dose suited me better, I have had very slight spotting which I think must be due to the slight difference in dosage and type of hormone used but I have been to GP to be on safe side.  But just to let you know that Premique low dose is back on the market.