Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: leaking  (Read 3043 times)

Suzi Q

leaking
« on: May 03, 2016, 12:39:18 PM »

Hi everybody been really busy family grandson bla bla.
I got a dose of the flu i got a really bad cough for 4  weeks its only easing off now
Grandson and Daycare! Had antibiotics for less than a week couldn't stand the cystitis  and burning. But boy did i cough so kuch i started to wee wee myself somtimes little bits sometimes a gush thatvwet my knickers. I didnt totally wee wee but it was horrible
I thought it was gone 4 days ive been fine. Tonight watching IQ i started to laugh not cough and gush probably no more than a tablespoon but enough to upset me.
I had this 17mnths ago after Dad died i developed a bad cough at home i had to go to Emergency i was we weing then to gp said then it was strain plus age plus lack of hormones due to early meno Dont anyone run down national health to me try ozzes!
So just a bit of advice  is this normal? No pain ive not leaked at any other time. X😷

Dancinggirl

Re: leaking
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 12:59:57 PM »

Hi Suzi Q - I had flu over Christmas and coughed for 6 weeks  - had exactly the same as you with leaks happening all the time.  I did do some pelvic floor exercises but I always find I get the burning urethra when I do these exercises - anyway once I stopped coughing the leaks gradually went away and have now have stopped.  I do wear panty liners these days, just in case, particularly as I sweat quite a bit down there and it keeps things fresher.  DG x

Suzi Q

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 01:05:58 PM »

Yahoo  :D i cant do keegles it seems to agrivate my vaginal  atrophy and burns
I always wear panty liners. I was so upset i  had a shower put an extra 10m vagifem in
Thank you so much for responding asap im feeling a bit cystitis feeling not we wee
But that sore burny feeling. I know im tired run down its just so upsetting  😙😚😘

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 02:39:00 PM »

It is upsetting.  Make sure that you drink plenty so that the kidneys don't over-work or you will need to pee more.

LIVE yoghurt?  Applied ;-).

Joyce

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 03:01:37 PM »

Poor you Suzi. I nearly always get this with a bad cough these days. If I'm out & about I wear a liner just in case.

warwick01

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 05:10:30 PM »

Hi Susi Q

Every time my estragon dips I leek, in fact it was my first peri symptom 9 years ago. However it was urge incontinence and I really had no control :(thank goodness for HRT

W

Noodle

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 11:02:54 PM »

Hiya SuziQ.  How upsetting for you, but reassuring that other ladies have also suffered this with bad coughs.

I know what a hard time of it you've had with VA and this won't be helping, neither will the fact that in Oz your vagifem has dropped to 10 mg too.  I remember your struggles to get levels right with the 25mg version.

Can you get Estring downunder (lol!)?  I really think you would benefit from it being continuous and I'm sure it's more equivalent to the old 25 mg strength vagifem.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 09:41:17 PM »

Downunder  ::)

Suzi Q

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 01:45:35 PM »

Thanks girls put an extra 10m in its mad really  when we think back we didnt hesitate to put an extra 25m in did we! Leaking eased but left me with burny uncomfortable  funny fanny and a sore bum chum ibs! Ive been great fanny wise taking 1 one day then the next miss a day then same again making 50 in 7days but its not the same
It cant be cos its not getting that hit it used to get then work down and the hit again
Its never been the same oh its better tham it was ive even had a good week or 2 now and again but since November when i used up all my 25m its never been 100% since
I put an extra one in yesterday should have been the break  day put one in tonight
To get back to normal none tomorrow  im going to think about another 10m
Im not worried  cos both extra ones still dont come up to an extra 25m we used to do
My new Gp from Brazil is brilliant  he is 35 at most hes said  use it every day if it helps?
Ive found though sadly although sex doesn't  hurt ok its not comfy as it used to be
But making love can irritate my fanny  not every time just sometimes
Being open i hope helps others thanks gurls xxxx