Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Inverted nipple sort of  (Read 75871 times)

LindyLouLou

Re: Inverted nipple sort of
« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »

How you doing Blossom?
Lindylou

babypink2807

« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2015, 05:01:51 PM »

I'm back in hospital I picked up an infection and developed massive ulcers and a high temperature. Been struggling to eat and drink. Think I will be in a few days then home

Taz2

« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2015, 05:10:00 PM »

Hope you recover soon Blossom. Maybe you could rethink the idea of working through this? It really is time to just be kind to your body while it is undergoing the treatment. Concentrate on you. Rest. Eat healthily etc. I've seen enough friends go through this to see that the ones who did that fared better than the ones who carried on working and put their body under additional stress let alone the exposure to different bugs while their immune system was not so good. It's not giving in it's giving yourself the best possible chance to get better.

Taz

LindyLouLou

« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »

Oh dear sorry to hear that Blossom. I agree with TAZ, you need to look after yourself.  Hope you are out soon.
Lindylou
x

babypink2807

« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2015, 03:22:26 PM »

Thank you ladies.  There keeping me in a couple more days.   Not in as much pain but still uncomfortable. Still on injections with anti biotics now taking protein and calorie drinks.  My food is mushed up lol.  But boy am I hungry

Dorothy

« Reply #200 on: November 27, 2015, 09:21:35 PM »

Hope you are feeling better soon - it's good that you are so hungry - I've had some friends who find it hard to eat during their treatment as they lose appetite so keep that hunger going!

babypink2807

« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2015, 09:38:44 AM »

It's now Monday and I'm still here.  Fingers crossed I can go home today.  Chemotherapy put back a few days was due 3 December.  If I went ahead this Thursday it's likely I will end up where I currently reside

Hurdity

« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2015, 08:35:42 PM »

Hope you managed to get home Blossom22 and good luck with the treatment whenever it starts?

Hurdity x

LindyLouLou

« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2015, 11:15:21 AM »

Hi Blossom, wondered how you were doing now?
Linda x

babypink2807

« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2015, 10:20:05 PM »

Had second lot of chemotherapy and boy was I sick the same night.  All weekend and most of this week.  Went to work yesterday and today.  Unfortunately my mouth is starting to get sore again. I've just had a good old cry I'm so down its such a struggle. I've not felt great all day, mouth sore, nausea, tiredness, emotional, many trips to toilet with my crohns and bag leaks three times so changing that.  It's too much some days. Sleeplessness too

Linsey44

« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2015, 11:30:43 PM »

Ooh Blosom no wonder you have cried, its so much to cope with.  :foryou:

If it was just chemo that would be bad enough, but crohns and meno on top of that, im really feeling for you.

My friend said bananas on toast were her comfort food, like you she had a really rough time and took reactions to chemo.  The way it was delivered changed, she got smaller doses every week instead of a big dose every 3 wks and coped much better.  Have the hosptal suggested anything to help.  Are the anti nausea tabs not doing any good at all?

Do you need to go to work or are you glad of the distraction.  With all the bugs going round its maybe not such a good idea, your body has enough to cope with.

Linsey x

wombat62

« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2015, 11:55:47 PM »

Sorry to hear you've not been too good on the chemo plus the digestive problems as well. Being sick is horrible, I was violently sick this morning with the gallstone saga so I do sympathise.

Sounds like a good idea to ask about smaller doses which you maybe able to cope with better.

I think distractions are good otherwise the mind just focuses on feeling unwell. Hope you get some relief soon. Take care

babypink2807

« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2015, 09:05:42 AM »

New year eve is my last large dose I then go on to smaller weekly ones. I had a rotten night last night. I feel hungover this morning. Head banging and mouth sore too.  I've taken some additions meds for the sore mouth this morning and paracetamol for headache.  I admit headache is due to my crying last

I'm not having a good day.  Been pretty miserable and my mouth is becoming sore again.  I've been in the bathroom using a medicated mouth wash to help ease it.  I looked in my big mirror and didn't recognise the person I saw.  It saddened me.  I look dreadful. I looked at my stained pyjama top one of many because of bag leaks. And saw just one breast. I then saw an inflated bag that needed changing.  I then saw a bruised tummy from all the injections I have. I then looked at my pyjama bottoms that don't match and they too were stained. I don't have matching pairs because I have had to throw so many away. I looked at me in the mirror and thought I don't see me anymore it's just a thing.  A skinny, tramp mess scarred and slipping into mentally fragile. I then ask why me?  What have I done?  I take another slurp of mouthwash. Go back to bed. Have another injection and add to my bruised tummy. Hoping my bag don't leak and I get at least three hours sleep

Ju Ju

« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2015, 09:32:12 AM »

:bighug:

Keep hold of this thought. This too will pass. It is temporary.

You are still there, that essential, beautiful you. This is a journey, a journey that at times is horrible, but you will get through it.

Keep posting. We are here cheering you on. I send you love. Ju Ju xx

Kathleen

« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2015, 10:31:11 AM »

Hello Blossom22.

I've only just caught up with this thread and I wanted to agree with everything Ju Ju has said.

Sending hugs and warm thoughts.

K.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16