Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: The Missing  (Read 17565 times)

purplenanny

Re: The Missing
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 08:13:13 PM »

How funny! This thread is becoming as confusing as the programme ;D

I am just so pleased I am not the only one having trouble with it. Certainly is gripping though! :o :o

Hurdity

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2014, 08:31:18 PM »

Well who knows - he must have got rid of it somehow very cleverly (will all be revealed next week?), as well as the blood-stained boat and wouldn't his wife have wondered - although she didn't know where he was? Actually when I think about it, it does seem rather far-fetched - but then - that's a crime drama for you!

Hurdity x

Hattie

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2014, 08:36:36 AM »

Who is Vincent Bourg's mother that Garret said he wouldn't harm ??? Is she Garret's present wife who has 'married again' to Garret ?

Hattie X
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:58:17 AM by Hattie »

purplenanny

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2014, 09:03:43 AM »

???  oh crikey,  I had forgotten that bit!!!!!! :neutral:

I do hope things all get wrapped up satisfactorily at the end and we are not left guessing!

Joyce

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2014, 10:08:15 AM »

Intriguing! So hope it all falls into place before the end.

scriv

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2014, 11:11:05 AM »

Who is Vincent Bourg's mother that Garret said he wouldn't harm ??? Is she Garret's present wife who has 'married again' to Garret ?
Hattie X

Oooh, now there's a thought. Explaining maybe why he went to see Mrs Garrett and talked about having promises to keep? Ooooh....

Joyce

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2014, 11:45:26 AM »

Seems we're all gripped ladies.

Judith57

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 12:20:39 PM »

I had forgotten that Ken Stott is such a good actor. We don't see enough of him on TV - unless I watch the wrong channels  ???, never seem to stray far from the beeb I'm afraid...

Joyce

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2014, 01:06:20 PM »

He is a good actor, appears in quite a few Scottish dramas/films.

Here's a list of what he's done do far.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0832792/

babyjane

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2014, 04:25:08 PM »

I think that we are being thrown a lot of loose ends that will, over the next three episodes, gradually get tied up. I am not sure it is possible to work it out as just when you think you have worked something out the goalposts move. If I try to work too much out I go cross eyed and then can't see the screen  :o.

It does remind me a little of The Honourable Woman (which I didn't watch but my husband did) in the way it weaves a web of intrigue.

I suppose an 8 week series has to have more content than a 4 or 6 week one and I think that is what we have here.

babyjane

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2014, 02:19:16 PM »

If anyone is interested there is a discussion thread on digital spy about The Missing with quite a lot of good theories and interesting points.

Here is one I copied

Regarding Monique (the woman Tony slept with), I think she will have nothing to do with the disappearance of Ollie, but rather, everything to do with the breakdown of Tony and Emily's marriage.

Joyce

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2014, 02:51:33 PM »

If Tony really killed Garret, how come he's not locked up? Surely he'd be first person they'd question as he was insistent on Garret being behind Ollie's disappearance. Unless of course Tony was having a dream.

babyjane

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2014, 04:52:26 PM »

with another 3 weeks left I think there is a lot we still don't know.

Judith57

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2014, 07:00:43 PM »

We'll have to see Cubagirl but I was under the impression that Garret 'disappeared' a few years ago and had recently been declared dead in the absence of a body. In which case if there is no body there is no proof but I guess there is a lot to still come out, I can't wait!

Joyce

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2014, 07:35:48 PM »

Oh yes, think you're correct there. Obviously got that to come yet.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7