Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New boots  (Read 8122 times)

Taz2

Re: New boots
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 04:29:20 PM »

Yeah - I'm a four too but have to order a five in Joe Browns.

Taz x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 07:06:52 PM »

My feet have grown in the last 2 years  :o

Those boots are FAB - but only in dry weather  ;)

Linsey44

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 09:49:53 PM »

SL. I can just picture you in these.  Funny how you build an image in your head as to what someone looks like from what they post etc.  Does anyone else do that?

purplenanny

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 09:59:23 PM »

Yes, I think we once had a topic on what we thought each other looked like, it was great fun - does anyone remember? maybe CLKD ??

Joyce

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 05:43:41 AM »

I remember, yes it was fun. Maybe we should do it again sometime as there are many new members.

Ju Ju

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 06:56:07 AM »

>:( well I'm throwing a tantrum! I have size 7 1/2 AA feet and can't wear heels. They say it is good to be different and boring to be average. But when it comes to my feet, I'd rather be average and boring. Ever since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of having red shoes!

Rowan

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 07:18:08 AM »

Linsey I posted some pics on "pets we have known and loved" page 3 I think, I have not changed much so I am told, except that my hair is very short now, still got my trusty fringe though.

I have a picture in my head too of posters too.  Years ago we had a thread in "Private Lives" when we posted pics of ourselves when we were children, that was fun.

Joyce

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 10:18:51 AM »

Ju ju what a nightmare.  Think my eldest GD might end up the same one day. She has very narrow feet.

Linsey44

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2014, 09:25:45 PM »

SL liked the pics,  bet you are still slim.

dulciana

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2014, 02:54:22 PM »

About a year ago, I bought some new organ shoes (needed for all the fancy footwork).  I sent away to the US for them, as the only ladies' ones you can get here are mega-frumpy.  I waited for them and waited for them, and after about five weeks, contacted the company to see if they'd be coming soon.  Turned out they had been out of stock, but had since arrived, so would I mind waiting another couple of week or so, for them?  Not at all, I told them.  Couple more weeks went past, then three weeks, then four - where were my shoes??  And then I had an idea - maybe, just maybe, they had been delivered to another flat in our complex.   After visiting eight of the neighbouring flats, sure enough, I managed to track them down.  (There's a 7 in our address, which looked for all the world like a 1 on the address label.)  So there was one very relieved neighbour, who hadn't known what on earth to do with them, and one very relieved organist.   Took the shoes back to our flat, tried them on - they were perfect.   Then what do you think happened??   Another identical pair arrived and (as I found out) paid for, two weeks later !   ::)   My order had somehow got duplicated.   Never mind - to cut a long story short, I now have one pair at church and one pair at home, so it greatly helps meno-brain, because I don't have to remember to take them with me on Sunday mornings!   ::)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2014, 04:16:39 PM »

Crikey Dulciana!  Good idea to have a pair at each necessary place though! and no I don't remember that particular thread ……...
Pages: 1 [2]