Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: molipaxin antidepressant  (Read 2373 times)

vanessa spain

molipaxin antidepressant
« on: September 03, 2014, 05:10:01 PM »

hi ive been back to the doctor today ive been on mitrazprine for about 2 months when i startred it i felt so much better with my anxiety but after a while it just stopped working dont know why today she has pescribed moilpaxin 100mg 3 times a day i would like to know if anyone has been pescribed this for anxiety and depression i feel like a complete basket case im also taking perifem hrt thanks vanessa spain

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: molipaxin antidepressant
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 08:30:38 PM »

Vanessa - why didn't the GP increase the dose of what you were taking, is there a specific reason?

This isn't an AD I am familiar with.  Let us know how you get on!

Dandelion

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 02:30:47 PM »

hi ive been back to the doctor today ive been on mitrazprine for about 2 months when i startred it i felt so much better with my anxiety but after a while it just stopped working dont know why today she has pescribed moilpaxin 100mg 3 times a day i would like to know if anyone has been pescribed this for anxiety and depression i feel like a complete basket case im also taking perifem hrt thanks vanessa spain
Hi

I've was on molipaxin 300mg for a few years but have recently tapered down to 150mg a day and feel better on the 150.
I found it to be very sedating.
300mg is a big dose to start on.

vanessa spain

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 06:34:17 PM »

hi thanks for your msg i decided that 300mg a day was to much so im on 100mg a day at the moment it really worries me are you taking it for anxiety how do you feel on them vanessa spain x