Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Marks left from Evorel Patches  (Read 18100 times)

Shazzie

Marks left from Evorel Patches
« on: June 01, 2014, 06:13:28 PM »

Help!!

My backside looks like a patchwork quilt!!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the black half patch shape off of my bottom?

I have used everything I can think of and nothing is working.

Shazzie xx

honeybun

Re: Marks left from Evorel Patches
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 06:33:59 PM »

Baby oil or any body cream. Take your patch off and then rub in oil or cream. It might take a couple of goes. Put more oil or cream on a cotton pad an rub gently. You might have to pick it off as it sorts of clumps. Stops your bum looking like a giraffe   ;D

Honeyb
x

Shazzie

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 06:51:25 PM »

Hahahaha!!  I caught a glimpse of my bottom in the mirror and I was so shocked.  It was like being at the zoo.  I know how poor animals feel now when they are branded.

I will get some oil when I shop tomorrow.

Thanks honeyb.  At least we can laugh.

Shazzie xx

Js

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 07:43:55 PM »

Yes they do stick well and then can't get the adhesive off I change my patch when I bathe which helps then With the towel I can get it off or with a wet bit of cotton wool but I wouldn't leave the adhesive on as it can irritate you well it does me so best to remove it before putting another patch on the same area

Js

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 07:48:00 PM »

Hahaha again!!!! yes I look like that too! I use Estradot though which are very small so a bit less of a patchwork effect.

I'm afraid I can't be a***d (pun intended...) to remove them at my age - they just gradually wear away - and they are out of sight - have to remember to avoid placing them on the part of the cheek that shows when I am sunbathing on holiday though  ;D

Seriously though - I try to avoid doing any rubbing in that very sensitive area as I have sensitive skin and if I developed an allergy to the adhesive I would be lost. I would recommend to anyone who may have skin problems to leave well alone if you like your patches.

Because Estradot are small I can always find a new area even if the marks from the old one from the previous week hasn't completely faded.

Hurdity x

Shazzie

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 07:49:02 PM »

Thanks Js.  I will try this too.

It won't take long til my bottom is covered otherwise.  Really nice!

Thanks for your help.

Shazzie xx

Limpy

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 07:59:28 PM »

It's not easy to get the marks off.
Similar to HB, I take the patch off, put some baby oil on, do something else for 5 mins then rub the mark off gently with cotton wool. This followed by a shower seems to work ok.

The marks don't look good, worse with black undies....... ::)

Shazzie

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 08:32:22 PM »

Hahahaha  Hurdity and Limpy.  My modelling career has gone right out of the window!! Lol!!

xxx

Hurdity

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 09:12:12 PM »

Oh is that why the marks are black!! I didn't realise - most of mine are black!!!!  Perhpas I should get new ones  ::)

Hurdity x

Shazzie

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 07:33:19 AM »

I always wear black underwear so when I do a little shop in a mo I will get some skin tone ones.  Thanks for the tip Limpy.

xx

Donna1

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 10:14:23 PM »

Hope this late reply is still useful...the only way I have found to get the marks off without rubbing for ages and making your skin sore is surgical spirit which you can get from chemists. It really works!
Donna

andius

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 04:12:58 AM »

It really is a pain getting off the ring....it hurts my skin to pick at the ring and hard to get off when you rub it and then it is red! Try covering the patch with petroleum jelly about 15 minutes before you remove it.  When I did this and peeled the patch off....the ring came with it!!!

Andius

Shazzie

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 02:59:29 PM »

Thanks for he replies I really appreciate it.

I have been removing the marks with baby oil.  It is really easy and comes off with just a little wipe.

xx

Rowan

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 03:17:20 PM »

A gentle nail varnish remove gets rid of the glue residue.