Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Constant urination  (Read 12058 times)

Lynne888

Re: Constant urination
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2013, 09:44:16 AM »

I've managed to speak to my GP this morning. I think she is at a loss what to do. She says to double up the vagifem.  I'm not sure this will help as I have doubled up myself a few times and it made no difference.  Just out of interest, has anyone had frequent urination and taken vagifem AND something else?  I DO take vesicare but my GP has mentioned taking another form of HRT too so any advice would be appreciated.
I asked her about the little cyst which was found back in August.  I have to go for another scan next Monday for that but she said she would be surprised if it had grown enough to be causing a problem. She actually thinks it will have either gone or be the same. However, the vagifem would not calm things if the cyst HAS grown.
I am starting to think that something else is causing my frequent urination. I was up 5 times in the night. It is no joke and really tiring.

Milliemoo7

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2013, 03:14:19 PM »

Have you asked about Kentara patches yet?  I used them with vagifem and ovestin.

Lynne888

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2013, 03:50:14 PM »

No I haven't yet mainly because I'm not good with oxybutinin but even when I was taking it, it didnt calm my frequent urination down. I shall ask about it when I see her though

Taz2

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2013, 06:01:15 PM »

Have you got interstitial cystitis Lynne or did I dream it?  :)

Taz x

Lynne888

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2013, 07:16:40 PM »

Yes I have and it's been great for 18 months since using vagifem. Since the biopsy it's all gone tits up again, I can't calm it down. I suppose I should be glad it's every 40 mins to an hour that I need the loo and not every 5 mins like I've had it in the past!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »

You want it sorted though ............  :hug:  are you drinking plenty, sometimes the kidneys work more if they aren't getting enough fluids.

Taz2

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2013, 07:36:00 PM »

What a pain! What was the biopsy for if you don't mind me asking? Were you already beginning to experience some sort of new bladder problem?

Taz x

Lynne888

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2013, 08:06:59 PM »

I had a thickening of the lining Taz.  All was clear x
Pages: 1 2 [3]